A Free month of Lowes Foods to Go!
Posted by Amal Wood
It's cold! I know they say global warming is an issue, but it doesn't seem to be affecting my area of the world too much. When you add any type of wetness to this cold outside, it just makes me miserable. The last thing in the world that I want to do, is go to the grocery store. Those of you who are sick, or who have little babies or even toddlers, it makes it that much harder. And think about the elderly, it really should make me embarrassed to complain when I am at least healthy, young (enough), and pretty free during school hours. But, well, in the winter I give myself a pass to feel a bit overwhelmed and cranky.
That's where Lowes Foods to go comes in so handy. If you haven't had a chance to give it a try, right now, this month, during this ridiculously cold weather is the time to try it. Just go to LowesFoods.com, shop online, and place your order. A trained Lowes Foods shopper will shop for you, bag it all and have it ready for you at the time you designate when you place your order. Then, when all the masses are in the store buying milk and toilet paper because of a chance of bad weather, you just pull up in your warm vehicle, push the button outside and wait for your groceries to be loaded into your car.
And the best deal yet, with this code, it will be totally FREE for an entire month. That's normally $16.95. Yeah, I rock! But you have to make sure to follow the rules below so that it will work properly.
Does it get any better than that? Follow this link to get started.
- Select your store, create an account and place your order.
- When you place your online order choose the 30-day EZ Pay Service on the payment page. This will activate the 30-day clock to discount the shopping fee for one month!
- Enter the promo code 8175 to waive the $16.95 for the 30-day EZ Pay Service.
- Pay and you're all set to save time and money!
- Leave me feedback and let me know how it went.
So happy shopping!